Friday, May 9, 2008

Celebrity moms talk about parenting...

A few awesome snippets of parenting from Kate Hudson, Sigourney Weaver, Helen Hunt, Thandie Newton, Salma Hayek...in many ways celebrities have the same joys and worries just like us...

"I'm very impatient. I like to get things done. I move fast. Patience has been something he's teaching me" - Kate Hudson

"You can't believe you have this without a license, without any training. You learn as you go" - Sigourney Weaver

"they'll do what you do and not what you say" - Helen Hunt

"I remember the first time Ripley saw her shadow. My god. It was like shadows had just been invented." - Thandie Newton

"I relearned how to love everything around me, too." - Salma Hayek

Read the full story at:
http://www.usatoday.com/printedition/life/20080508/d_celebmoms08.art.htm

No comments: